Warehouse Associate - Freelton
Location: Freelton, Ontario
Job Type: Full-Time, Permanent
Sharpe Farm Supplies is a family-owned company in the animal feed industry. We are looking for a driven, organized individual to help in the day-to-day business operations of our Freelton location.
- Casual dress
- Dental care
- Disability insurance
- Extended health care
- Life insurance
- RRSP match
- Store discount
- Vision care
- Monday to Friday
- Weekend availability
Ability to commute/relocate:
- Freelton, ON: reliably commute or plan to relocate before starting work (required)
- Retrieves products and materials in accordance with the customer order, and loads into customers' vehicles.
- Manage and control product flow.
- Accuracy in picking orders.
- Receiving incoming products.
- General housekeeping maintains a clean, orderly working area.
- Health & Safety conscious
- Performs other duties as required.
Skills & Requirements
- Previous warehouse experience would be an asset.
- Forklift experience
- Must be physically fit for medium to a high level of physical exertion; repetitive, continuous lifting up to 25 kg.
- This is an environment containing dust and grain, milk, and peanut allergens.
- Ability to work in a heat/cold environment.
- Reliable, punctual, and safety conscious with a teamwork attitude
- warehouse: 1 year (preferred)